Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

40th  

Posted


Can you belive I turned 40 a week ago??? Me neither. My husband surprised me when I woke up by leaving beautfuly wrapped gifts on the table. Kids were so excited, but I only opened one, an IPOD nano. Still haven't loaded any songs or books, but soon.....

Terry had lunch with me and then he kept the kids while my friends here in Leavenworth made dinner for me. It was a wonderful time and they surprised me with a charm bracelet. Thanks girls.
Now I am scouring the internet for new Charms. Another reason to shop.

Turning 40 wasn't too hard, I guess it is better than 41.

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 26, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment