Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Funny story  

Posted

Okay we have had the dog now a couple of days and already the funny stories are too plentiful for me to write. Terry hurt his leg playing soccer yesterday so it was up to me to do the 5:30am dog walk. Well wouldn't you know that D.B. needed to go out at 3:00am. Here I go half asleep down stairs. When we get outside I immediately see a skunk right off the side of the front porch, I shake my bag (prepared for poop) and the skunk runs the other direction. Thank goodness he didn't feel the need to stick around and spray us. D. B. did his business (1&2) and can you believe it was so dark I couldn't find the #2 to pick up. Oh well. I am now one of those terrible dog owners not picking up the poop. And yes D. B. did need to go out again at 5:30 to again do #1 & #2. Hope this potty training doesn't take too long.

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 21, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment