Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Mishaps  

Posted

Today before going out to play on Maggie's water slide we (kids and I) decided to clean up a bit. So we vacuumed, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher. Changed the laundry and so forth. I also changed the cat litter and put the old stuff in the trash bag. As we gathered up towels, and sunscreen I decided to make some tea and take it along as a refreshing drink. My wonderful kids dashed down the stairs and were nice enough to keep yelling up the stairs "can we go now?" about a million times. I grabbed my pitcher of tea and I decided I better take the trash bag out with the kitty litter in it. As soon as I headed to the back door to go down the stairs the bag ripped and lots of litter dumped out. So I put down my tea, put the trash bag in another bag and get my little broom and sweep up the rest. So here I go again with my tea and a very heavy bag of trash and litter, oh did I mention I had already thrown the plastic container that the new litter had come in down the stairs. I get halfway down the stirs to where the plastic container is and Tyler opens the door again to ask "Can we go now?" and so I kick the litter container down the rest of the stairs right to him. He is nice enough to pick it up and take it to the dumpster. I get outside and put down the tea so I can put Jason's shoes on and I take the heavy trash bag to the dumpster where Tyler is climbing up on it trying to open the door enough to get his plastic container in it. I help him out and get rid of the trash and am headed back for my tea. Jason is trying to "help out" and carry the towels, he knocks over the tea. OOPS!!! And he says "sorry momma for dumping your tea" so how mad could I be.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment