Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

ER  

Posted

On July 4th I was feeling very poorly and since we were headed to Colorado for our big camping trip the next day I decided to go to the ER. I was having some pain when I tried to breath deep. I got into the ER pretty quick, but as it always happens in the ER several sicker people came in after me. So I waited and waited. Finally the docter came in and decided we needed to do a chest xray and a very basic blood test. After much more waiting the Chest xray came back fine and after much more waiting the blood test came back slightly elevated for chances of a Blood clot. The doctor said we had to do a CT scan to look for the Clot. Much more waiting for the test (they had to call someone in to do it) and then much waiting after the test for the results. In the end the doctor came in and said it was fine, and they had no idea what was giving me trouble so I should just go home.

I got home just in time for the fireworks. They were spectacular.

This entry was posted on Friday, July 13, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment