Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

People  

Posted

Can someone explain to me why people have the need to be right all of the time? Or why "friends" have to form aliances? I guess for 40 years I have been wrong about friendship. I thought it was about trust, forgivenesss, loyalty, and love. I thought it was a two way street. Sometimes you give sometimes you get. Why does it all have to come down to you hurt my feelings so now I am not going to be your friend, I will go out of my way to talk to everyone but you, I will ignore all of your invitations, I will never invite you.

Maybe someone should define friendship to me so that I will get it right for the next 40 years.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment