Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

My life with the "Dog"  

Posted

Today DB got into some Rocky Mountain Chocolate that I had left in my bedroom. Not much, just some chocolate covered gummy bears (thanks Maggie) and some Almond Bark. After I discovered the bag (or what was left of it) I called the Vet's office and they said to give him Hydrogen Peroxyide which will make him throw up. She didn't think he ate enought to hurt him but what the heck it might be kind of fun to watch. So here go Dylan and I outside with the dog and Peroxide. Yes giving a dog peroxide does make him throw up. Several times I might add. Tyler and Dylan were totally grossed out and said "Don't step in the foaming throw up". I think I could do a blog alone on "life with the Dog".

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment