Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

My little submarine fish  

Posted

Another afternoon at the pool. Maggie and I took the kids to the pool yesterday afternoon. Boy was it hot outside, the cool pool sure felt good. Jason my 3.5 year old was in like a flash. I was in for maybe 30 seconds when he left the side and swam to me. He has absolutly no fear of the water. Have I pointed out he is not wearing any sort of life peserver. He just puts his face under the water and kicks his feet like mad. Next time I go I will get a movie of it. You just won't belive it. By the time we left he was jumping from the side into the water, going completely under and then swimming back up and to the side. WOW!!

I guess since all my kids are little fish we should get a house with a pool when we retire.

This entry was posted on Friday, August 03, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment