Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

6:00am  

Posted

Dog decided he had to be walked at 6:00 this morning. So like the good wife I am I let my husband sleep in and I took DB out. As I step outside I realize that it is really cold and very wet, yea I have sandals and shorts on. I also notice two vehicles parked on the circle drive in front of my building. No one usually parks there and certainly not in the location where they were. So I am a bit weary. I take DB to the side yard where he usually does his business and of course all he wants to do is dig for moles. After a few minutes of walking thru the very wet grass I decide we need to walk on the pavement. I kept an eye on the vehicles and they looked empty so I decided to walk by on the circle. As I pass by the SUV I see it is empty and then as I am looking at the car I see a man in the passenger seat and a woman in the drivers seat leaning towards him. He makes eye contact with me and she looks asleep or something. I was a bit freaked out so I hurried DB into the building.

So what were they doing?? And what an odd place to park at 6:00 in the morning. Hmmm...........

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

WHAT???? That is so strange!!! I'm freaked out just reading that!

Post a Comment