Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Do you know yet?  

Posted

That is the question I get asked every day by people I see every day. And the answer is always No, still don't have a clue, well we do have a clue, but I am ignoring that one till it is in writing.

Our ability to not know where we are going to be in 3 months and not go insane is what sets military spouses apart from other people. I have a high school friend that received a promotion at his place of employment and moved to take the job, but his wife refused to go till after school was out and then refused to move at all. He had to turn down the promotion to return to where his family lived. Wow I must be really flexible.

It is getting harder to not know as people around us are starting to make plans and are looking for houses at their new locations.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I would do just about anything to find out for you. Hang in there! They can't wait forever to tell you where you're going.

Post a Comment