Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Very busy  

Posted

I was hoping I would have time to sit down this week and catch up on a few things. NOT!! Yesterday I ran errands all day, today was dentist for kids, neighborhood open house for Pampered Chef. Whew am I beat.

The Pampered Chef host special for September is 60% off of the cookware. I had a show Sunday, the open house today, a show Monday and another one the following weekend. Plus a catalog show in the middle of all that. Wow!!! Wish I could keep my business going like that all of the time, I would actually have some spending money.....

By the way we still don't know for sure where we are going.....

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment