Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Looks like we are going.........  

Posted


After much anticipation Terry received word yesterday that we are headed to Ft. Drum, New York. Yes you heard me correctly. In the middle of the winter we are moving to Fort Drum. Upstate New York. Home of the 10th Mountain Division. Their motto is "Climb to Glory"

A while back we heard that they needed people at Drum. Terry jokingly said "They need me on that wall". Well I guess they do.

Best of all for me is that one of my great friends here at Leavenworth is also going to Drum. Yea!!!!! We also have good friends at West Point and my brother lives in Manhattan.

P.S. If anyone has any winter gear they are no longer using let me know...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

You stole my comment..."We need him on that wall!!!"

Can't wait till the first snow...see you there!

Post a Comment