Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

The power of babies  

Posted

Two friends here in Leavenworth just had babies, one boy, one girl. Two other friends are also pregnant. I, with a little help from T (he was in Iraq) decided not to have any more after the last one. But I can honestly say after spending time with all these pregnant people and holding these babies that I would have another one in a heart beat. Babies have a way of stealing our hearts only after moments of meeting them. The are so innocent and pure good that it just melts your heart to look at them. I even find Terry smiling after he sees the little girl next door.

So I guess I will have to keep holding other peoples babies so I never forget what a miracle they are.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 19, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment