Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Space issues!!!!!!  

Posted

As most of you know Infantry Barracks is comprised of 12 Apartment buildings with about 8 apartments in each building. Maybe 5 have fenced in yards. So in my opinion there are no "my yard" in Infantry Barracks. So I was quite shocked when someone told my son to get out of their yard. And to hurry up about it. From my son's side he and his friends were just playing with the dog not bothering anyone. So if someone would be so kind to put up those invisible fences so I can tell my children where they can play and where they can't play I would bo so very grateful.....

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Very tactful writing, my friend :) We all have to live here, right? Some people would probably do better living off post.

Post a Comment