Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

First Impressions  

Posted

Okay my first impression of Fort Drum/Watertown is WOW that is alot of snow. I can't even tell you how much snow there is. But I can safetly assume we won't see the ground before April. It is very pretty when it snows here. Lots of big flakes. Today the sun came out for the first time since we got here. It was very bright. Here are a couple of pictures of the boys sleding. I wish I had a good picture of the hill, it was a good hill and all three flew down it without a second thought.


Fort Drum Inn

Dylan sledding

Tyler going down the hill

This entry was posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment