Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Dryer  

Posted

After checking on Craigslist I was able to find a dryer for $50. In incredible shape. We had to travel to Henderson Harbor which is only 38 miles but took a long time to get there.

On the way back we stopped at Home Depot and picked the necessary connections and home we went. Terry and I actually carried the dryer in and slid the dryer up the stairs. He was able to get it connected and it worked, I have never been so happy in my life to throw a load of clothes in a dryer. I guess the earlier settlers wore dirty clothes because I can't imagine anything dryer outside in this weather.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 17, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment