Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Are you ready for some football??  

Posted

Wow did you see that game last night? Neither Terry nor I are big football fans. I watch more college, to see how Notre Dame is doing and to give friends a hard time when their teams loose. We decided to turn it on and then we could not quit watching it. It was such a great game and I found myself rooting for Eli Manning and the NY Giants. (Probably doesn't hurt being in NY) It was great to see the underdog doing so well and when they went ahead in the 4th quarter I started to belive they might do it, but there was so much time left on the clock (and yes I was this much into it last night.) Of coure you knew Brady would score, that's what great quarterbacks do. When the Giants got the ball back I said "Well at least it was a great game." Never expecting them to score. I even said a little prayer, let them have their miracle and they did when Manning escaped the sack and Tyree was able to hold onto that ball. Did you see that catch? Oh my gosh it was amazing. I kept thinking he didn't have control, but then they showed the replay and he actually did have some control. So now I get to be a Giants fan for the next 3 or 4 years.

GO Giants

This entry was posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment