Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Lands End  

Posted

I just wanted to give a little plug for Lands End. A couple of years ago my Mother gave me an Electric blanket from Lands End. We loved it, but didn't use it much in California, after moving to Kansas we discovered it wasn't heating at the top as much as the bottom, so I called Lands End and they didn't hestitate to send out another one. After moving here to NY (where we really need it)we discovered again that it wasn't heating at the top again. Today I called Lands End again to ask for another one and after putting me on hold for a minute or two someone came on the line and said, well we don't sell that one anymore, we came out with a new one because there were some issues with that one. She said I could have another one of the old ones or try the new & improved brand new one. I of course chose the new one since I wasn't having much luck with the old one. Again it will be sent to me at no cost and they will pay for my old one to be shipped back.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment