Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

American Idol  

Posted

I never watch this show, but with all the other shows showing reruns Terry and I started to occasionally flip to it. When they picked the final 24 we were hooked and have enjoyed watching it most weeks. We were both huge fans of Michael Johns and to my huge surprise he was eliminated last night. I also must admit I have never "voted" for anyone on American Idol, so I guess I have to share the blame. Click once on the first button of the music thing at the top to pause it to watch this video.

This entry was posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Okay, after watching the video I totally agree. I seem to only ever get to watch when it's the women. He is awesome. I'd be a groupie. Maybe it's all going to work out better for him. Daughtry was knocked off and Taylor Hicks won instead...what it that! So, he will have an album out even sooner and he won't have the moniker of AI winner to contend with either. Maybe we should vote.

Post a Comment