Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Happy Birthday Dylan  

Posted

Twelve years ago at this moment I was in a hospital in Albuquerque NM getting ready for the birth of my first child. Dylan was born at 7:23am Mountain time by c-section since he was breach. We didn't know if he was a boy or girl and we wouldn't tell anyone the names we had picked out. When the doctor pulled him out and said it's a boy, they all asked "what are you going to name him" and Terry told them "Dylan Terry Clark". I can't believe that was twelve years ago. If I can find my photo album I will put a picture of him up.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Happy Birthday, Dylan!!! Hope it is a great one!

Happy Birthday, Dylan! Sorry we missed the birthday cake, it looked great!

Post a Comment