Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Monday the 5th  

Posted

Looks like Monday the 5th will be d-day for us. We had thought he might get another week due to bed shortages in Iraq where they are going. Now that it is 4 days away I am feeling very unprepared and scared that I can't do it.

Send all your good strong thoughts and prayers this way on Monday as I am sure saying goodbye will take all my remaining bit of strength.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I will. Keep us posted as you have time. Hang in Kellee, your strong and the boys are big enough to help in so many ways that they couldn't the last time. Just remember you have friends that will always have a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen.

Post a Comment