Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Silver lining  

Posted

I told my mom today that I am so thankful that it is spring here when Terry left. I am not sure I would have stayed here had he left in February. At least now we can go outside and play and take walks and play with friends and we aren't stuck in the house with 3 feet of snow outside.

This is my first of many silver linings.....

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

my thoughts and prayers were with you on Monday. So glad you have Angie and Megan there! That will make all the difference! Any word on when you will be on post? Hope it will be soon. Great picture of you and the family! We sure do miss you guys!

Post a Comment