Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Mowing  

Posted

I wonder if men feel a sense of accomplishment when they mow. I know I sure do. I mowed again yesterday. Even though I didn't mow as much as I did last time (ran out of time) I still feel like I really did something. I will post pictures to show how much I mow so that you can really appreciate what I am talking about. So here is to all those single parent spouses that get out there and mow.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Thanks! But I'm keeping Brendan's Mowing Service number handy...

I love to mow - I know I complain about it, but I secretly like it. What other time do I have to myself while being a single parent. And I get a little exercise! Now that I have my iPod - I may even dance. Ha Ha

I am still looking for your picture. I love to mow too. Bill has only been able to do it one time this year. I make sure I do it while he is at work.

Post a Comment