Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Feeling better  

Posted

After putting everything in God's hands I feel much better. I decided that if we have to stay in this house longer it will be fine. The kids and I had some nice visits with the neighbor and he (my neighbor Karl) fixed my lawnmower and even mowed, raked and hauled off some grass for us. So really it isn't that bad.

We did receive some news yesterday that the housing situation might change. Will update you later on that. But it might be really good news.


Jason started summer school for Kindergarten yesterday. They are busing them there. At 7:45am here came the bus for his first day. He seemed a little shy, but got right on and it didn't seem to bother him at all. I had to pick him up yesterday so we could go to doctor appointments and the first thing out of his mouth was "Tyler I rode a bus". He thinks that makes him such a big boy. He is very proud of himself. It kind of makes me cry. My baby is growing up too fast. I thought maybe he might not want to go today, but he hopped right on the bus this morning, again I almost cried.

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I remember Matt at his first day of K and he wanted me...I cried then he didn't want me...I cried.

Post a Comment