Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Article in Watertown Daily Times  

Posted

Every since Terry found out he was joining 3rd BCT we knew there was a strong possibility that they might go to Afghanistan, and Terry had warned me that there was also a possibility of them deploying earlier than expected. Of course this is just a news paper article and there are no orders YET.

Click here to go to the article.

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 21, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Kellee, All we can do is pray for everyone's safe return. I love my son dearly but know he loves what he does. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. I am sooooooo sorry I missed seeing all of you when you were in NM but can only keep praying and hoping all will turn out well. Mom's are still moms! I love Iowa but love NM where my family loves to be. I'll shed a tear and then I'll be okay. Love Mom

Post a Comment