Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

I was tagged  

Posted

I was tagged by Laundry, little boys and lattes.

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post

6 random things about me

1. I graduated from high school with 14 other people, one is my husband.
2. I have a college degree and have never taken a foreign language class.
3. I have never tried an illegal drug/substance of any kind.
4. I think my kids are normal, not super smart, not slow learners, not gifted athletes, not klutz's, not perfect, not bad, just normal.
5. I love no bake cookies, so do my kids.
6. I am so boring I can't think of six random things.

I tag

Lisa A day in the life of Riley
Roberta Life in Iowa and beyond
E Our Dream Team
Melanie Galingers on the go
Molly Capra Chaos
Megan Adams Apples (since she hasn't done it from the last tag)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

caught me! ok, I'll do it. And you are so not boring!

Post a Comment