Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

In case you were wondering  

Posted

A friend called the other day and we chatted for a while and I mentioned we were still waiting on housing. She said she had notice I hadn't put anything on the blog for a while and she didn't want to bring it up. I laughed, what could she possibly be afraid of? Me freaking out again!!!! Oh those days are long gone, I am so done with letting housing decide if I have a good day or not.

We are sitting third on the list, 1st to be offered a house. We are waiting patiently for someone to move out of a 4 bedroom. With 1st Brigade coming back and 3rd Brigade leaving, we are hoping some will open up. And I am good where I am. I have a few months before the snow comes to stay and we will just have to suck up the extra costs of living here. As my friend suggested, maybe I will only heat a couple of rooms.

I would never hesitate to voice my concerns again. I know that in some way I helped someone else along the way by not being afraid to say this isn't fair. So keep praying.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment