Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Life in our world  

Posted

I gave Terry a trip to CO for his birthday, needless to say he is thrilled and is already making plans. He has a good friend there in the Springs that he will stay with and fish with. We have another really good friend in CO that he hopes can also join them.

Fall is upon us, the leaves are beautiful, every color you can think is falling on our front lawn...don't want to disturb the beauty of it so haven't raked yet (sounds good anyway).

Had a great night of bunco a couple of days ago. It was one of my best games ever and I didn't win a dime. Had a roll off for one of the biggest prizes and lost. It really is a great group, and we have a lot of fun.

I am tired of the bailout and the elections, instead of getting stuff done everyone wants to blame the other guy. Shut your mouths and do some work I say... Broaden your shoulders, take some responsibility, and say we did this let's fix it.

I am also loving facebook. I have reconnected with friends from Fort Carson, Quantico, and many more places we have lived over the past 17 years. I strongly urge people to join, it isn't weird and I really don't see how anyone is going to bug you on facebook.

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 02, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment