Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

5 years old!!!!  

Posted



5 years ago today Terry was in Iraq and I was in Amarillo TX having a baby. I was living with my parents and all the family was gathered for Thanksgiving. I woke up on Friday having contractions and after a call to my doctor (2 hours away) Mom and Dad took me to the hospital, after they decided I was in Labor they went ahead and scheduled my C-section for that day. At around 12:45 I had a baby boy, with my Mother by my side during the whole surgery. My brother John, Daddy and Mom got to see them give him his first bath. John was able to complete the complicated phone call to Terry to let him know (Terry didn't even know I had gone to the hospital). What a sweet 5 year old.....



This entry was posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Awwww, that brought a tear to my eye! He is a cutie, and lucky to have you for a mom!!!

Post a Comment