Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Annoying Construction photos again  

Posted

They are building so many 4 bedroom houses that every other one is a 4 bedroom. I guess they are also building a few 5 bedroom, but I don't know what one of those looks like, so I could be confusing the 4 and 5 bedroom ones.

This would be a nice one to have as long as the plant some trees behind it after construction is over.

This is the one I always take a picture of.

The one far off by the woods between these two would be an ideal one for us...I can dream all I want.


In this picture you can tell the difference between the 3 and 4 bedroom. The one on the right goes over the porch, the one on the left does not, and the 4 bedroom has 2 windows in the back and over the garage, the 3 does not.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 24, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I love your construction photos. I did the same thing when I building our house. It is neat to see the progress!

Okay the funny part Heidi...don't know how long you have been reading my blog, is that the pictures are from housing on Fort Drum...we arrived here the same time as the Dentes and are still waiting to move on post...our only hope is these new construction ones.

Post a Comment