Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Halloween  

Posted


Even though Halloween is not my favorite day of the year, the kids always look forward to it. We weren't sure where we were going to trick or treat since we don't know any of our neighbors and I hate to go to people's houses we don't know. So we went to our neighbor Carl's house and then on to post and hit a few houses in a friend's neighborhood. Tyler and Jason got enough candy that they were happy and I was happy their baskets weren't full. Dylan dressed up, but we decided he was too old to get candy. I might add that that wasn't the case for many other teenagers we encountered on our walk.

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 02, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Funny thing about Halloween here. There was a 50 year old German woman with no costume trick or treating. We gave her candy because....what do you do with that?
I will do the same for my kids when they reach that age. Good job.

Post a Comment