Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Holy cow it has been almost a month  

Posted

That just shows you how crazy it got here the few weeks before Terry left...so today after dropping the kids off at CCD I drove to the new houses...and got out and checked one out...so here are the updated photos...

I really like the location of this one...we'll see if I can sweet talk my way into it...


This is the house I always take a picture of...

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 04, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Wow, they're actually moving pretty quickly on those! Guess you can't stop building around here just because there's a little snow, or nothing would get done... and we're glad about that!

Post a Comment