Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

OSC Women's Conference  

Posted

Yesterday and today I attended the OSC Women's Conference here on Fort Drum. I can not say enough good things about it. It was really wonderful and I enjoyed everything about it.
We had many choices of things to go to and these are the ones I choose over the two days.
Think Spring with Flowers (my creation in the basket)
Wine 101 - A local Winery taught us the basics of wine making in the North Country
Thousand Islands Winery
Spring into Decorative painting (my flower pot I painted)
Pottery for the Soul...a guy showed us how to make a bowl on a pottery wheel. Something I would definitely would like to try.
Fitness made Simple - How to get started exercising and tips for doing it at home.
Stamping Make & Take - see the adorable cards I made.
Jump start the Metabolism - Detox and what foods help the metabolic process.



This entry was posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment