Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

 

Posted

So my sister said I should just write that we are good, and just don't have anything to write about. I am good and nothing interesting going on...okay I'm done.

School starts day after labor day....Dylan starts football practice tomorrow, Tyler and Jason start soccer practice tomorrow and guess who got coeirced into coaching Jason's team...yes me. It really wasn't fair what they did, Jason was on a wait list, and they called and said if you will coach we will put him on a team...what is a mom to do.

We are down the the last 4 months of the deployment. We will start having redeployment briefs in October, hello only a month away. I am very glad we are so close to getting this year over. It hasn't been that bad...just a few crazy neighbors and no major problems.

I think snakes follow us, as DB found a very small garden snake in the yard a couple of days ago. He was barking longer than usual and when I went out to yell at him I noticed he was all nervous, I walked over to where he was and he was low crawling trying to sniff at it and his back legs were shaking, he was scared to death. I looked and didn't see anything so assumed he was just crazy or a bee had gotten him, so I stepped in the grass by him and a little snake scooted off into my neighbors yard, Dylan and a friend were nice enough to go scare it off under the fence.

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment