Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

365 days ago  

Posted

Today is the anniversary of the day my husband left for Afghanistan a year ago....and I learned this morning that he would be delayed at least few more days to get home. My goal of getting him home in 2009 is fading and so are my spirits. I know it isn't 15 months and he is on his way and really he was here for Christmas last year (not really but I won't argue that point with anyone whose husband was actually out of the country).

I'll have my pity party in the privacy of my own home, won't let my kids see me down only happy thoughts about how Dad will be home soon...just not soon enough for me.

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 26, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I've been a bad blog reader lately, not to mention blogging myself... You've done an amazing job this last year, Kellee! And I'm so happy Terry will be back with you all soon!

Kellee, just saw the great pictures of your reunion. Terry looks great. Your family is complete. Congrats on finishing this deployment. They never are easy. Tim wants to call when he returns from his TDY trip (late Jan). Love to you all, Bert

Post a Comment