Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Drum Snow  

Posted

Did I mention that Drum got 122 inches last winter? That's alot of snow. Terry says he heard that they issue snow blowers to people living on post, I guess you and your neighbor share one.
I really am happy that we bought a 4 wheel drive Tahoe, it will certainly come in handy if I have to get out during a 2 footer.
Another close friend suggested silk long underwear. It is supposed to be the warmest, but not bulky at all. So you guessed it, I will be buying some at least for me.
We have already decided that a inner tube will be one of our first purchases for the new home. Can you see Jason flying down the hill?

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 11, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment