Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Crazy warm weather  

Posted


Did you happen to notice that yesterday was 66 degrees here at Fort Drum? We have not been below freezing since Saturday. Wow!!!! Just this weekend I was telling my Mom in New Mexico how I wish I was there for a week because they were expecting mid 60's weather. God must have heard me and knew I needed a really good thaw before the really bad stuff hits in February. So most of our snow is gone. It is kind of amazing to see this country not white. It is going to be very beautiful and green this spring and summer. Now some people might not get thrilled about green grass, but coming from New Mexico where we pray for rain and when it is green we feel really lucky I can appreciate green grass. Here is a photo(not a great one) of our ground here in NY.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment