Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Kirk Robert Burns  

Posted



Kirk died in a car accident on Sunday morning February 18th. He was only 22 years old. He was my nephew as well as my Godson. His family has always lived on and worked the ranch here in New Mexico. Kirk was currently working along side his father on the ranch. Terry, the kids and I traveled to NM on Wednesday to be with family and attend the funeral.

I will post more when we get back to NY. Please pray for my family as we try to make sense of this tragic accident.

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 24, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

I'm so sorry for your loss! You'll be in our prayers!

Kellee - I am so sorry for your loss. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayer - always.

God's blessings to you all. I am so sorry for you and your family. Travel safe.

Such a handsome young man...you know we're here for you...

Thanks so much for all your prayers. God reaches out in many ways, but always thru friends.

Post a Comment