Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

One more thing  

Posted


Again this year I gave up Adult beverages for Lent. So far so good (except for the wives coffee where a glass of wine was set in front of me and I couldn't let it go to waste). Unfortunately for me my next door neighbor Jenny and good friend Maggie started me on Cosmopolitans in Kansas. In the commissary they sell this Cosmo mixer and I now have a new favorite drink. Don't worry girls I won't give up Margaritas completely. I might mention that my Hooah husband also likes them. So come visit (after Lent) and I will make you a Cosmo NY style.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment