Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Family and Friends  

Posted

I am thankful for my wonderful family and my friends around the country who have been praying for us. We have very strong family ties on both sides and we love you all. We have also been fortuntate enough to meet some incredible people in our 17 years of travels, in every place we have lived we have met some of the bravest, kindest, most sincere people. It is truely a blessing to have you all in our lives.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

I'm thankful for my husband and my kids, I wouldn't know what to do without them.

I'm thankful that with all things considered, we have pretty decent health care. I don't know how we would get by without it.

Post a Comment