Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Good health  

Posted

I am so thankful that the kids, Terry and I have stayed healthy this winter. So many people have gotten nasty bugs and have been sick for weeks. Our lives could have been so much more miserable had we been battling the bugs. So today I thank God for keeping us healthy.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Thanks for the challenge, Kellee (does that count for one thing?). I'm also thankful for our health this winter and I'm thankful for friends near and far...

Today I am thankful for friends and family that are close enough to help me at the drop of a hat. Thank you for reminding me of that. It's been a tough week here :)

Post a Comment