Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Fighting a cold  

Posted

I have been fighting a cold this weekend. I have been using a different version of Ziacam, a gel you spray in your nose, I like the nose swabs much better. Anyway it has settled in the upper part of my lungs so I always feel like something is in my throat. Took some Tylenol Cold medicine last night, the non-drowsy kind that the pharmacist told me would not keep me up, it just didn't have the stuff in it that causes you to be drowsy. Anyway I think I was awake half the night tossing and turning. Now I feel really drowsy. I have Jason because his school is delayed 2 hours and I won't take him because that tends to be more trouble then it is worth, especially with the icy roads. So drowsy it is.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment