Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

My kids  

Posted

Today I am thankful for my kids and all the crazy things they say, but especially Jason who always comes up with the good ones.

Like the time he walked into my neighbor Jenny's kitchen and asked her "What the hell are you doing".

Or at Liam's baptism party when he walked into a room full of adults drinking and eating too much and said "There is a baby playing in the toliet".

Or today when he looked at me and said "Did you put watermelons under there?" I say "under where?". By this time Dylan is about to fall off his chair laughing when Jason starts to grab my chest. I am taking this as a huge compliment as he could have said golf balls or worse yet marbles....

This entry was posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I was just thinking today that I'm thankful that my kids are a constant source of joy despite the frustrating moments. There is always something to laugh about with them!

Thats really funny. Have you read Julia's. It seems that you guys are having a run of great kid stories. I, don't have any good ones. Sometimes, that is what I am thankful for.=)

Post a Comment