Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Reusable bags at the commissary  

Posted


Recently a friend made dinner for me and loaded it into a reusable bag from the commissary. I was amazed how easy it was to carry and decided to look it up on www.commissaries.com. Turns out they are $.70 each and available at your local commissary. Next trip to the commissary I bought some and now I think they are the greatest thing ever. They are so much easier to carry than plastic or paper and they are sturdy. It handles 2 gallons of milk with ease. And there is that little thing about "being Green" (doing things good for the environment). Try them and let me know what you think.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

they are great aren't they! I've noticed that they also have them at Wal-Mart and Target for less than $1.

I love them,too!!
I just bought some yesterday!

I thought it was a Germany thing. That's funny. I should have bought them, but just have'nt. I'll try them today when I go.

Okay, so I bought them today. Holly Crap the hold so much more than a plastic bag. Thanks for suggesting...

Post a Comment