Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Thankful for breakfast  

Posted

Today we went to eat at TIN PAN GALLEY in Sackets Harbor. Oh my goodness everything was so tasty. Terry had Smoked Salmon Bagel Benedict. Kids had tasty regular French toast and I had Chocolate French Toast with strawberries and Grand Mariner sauce. Wow was that incredible. Here are some photos from Sackets Harbor and my French toast. This is a narrow part of the Lake, and much to our surprise it is still Frozen. I didn't get a picture, but all the boats are up on docks, who would have thought you couldn't leave a boat in a lake all year. Can you tell I am from the Southwest?



This entry was posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment