Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Thankful for Spring  

Posted

Today is the first day of Spring, although looking out my window you wouldn't know as it snows huge flakes. So I guess I should say I am thankful to know that Spring will come someday. Local people keep assuring me that it will happen. Even the locals are tired of the snow. I guess it usually doesn't last this long.
Spring is my favorite time of the year. I love the first warm days when you can start playing outside again without 3 layers of clothes. I love watching everything start to turn green and all flowers start coming back. I can only imagine that someday it will be very green and pretty around here.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Love the picture of you! Happy Easer...He is Risen.

Post a Comment