Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Devastated  

Posted

I am just devestated someone could drive up to a house and load a dog up. I am so frustrated and dumbfounded right now. On Mothers Day.... What is wrong with people. It has now been over 4 hours since I have seen the dog. Dylan will be so heart broken.... his dad deploys Monday and his Dog is gone on Sunday. What is wrong with people?

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 11, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

I'm so sorry to hear that! This is crazy! I hope you'll get DB back soon!I don't even know what to say... I'm thinking of you and let us know as soon as you get him back. I'm so sorry!

Thanks Julia, I know that you understand what it would be like for someone to just walk off with Cloe (spelled wrong). You can be sure if we get the miracle of getting him back I will post it. Thanks for your thoughts, it is heartbreaking especially now.

Oh Kellee - I am so sorry! That is horrible! I am thinking of you...and the boys. Was he chipped? let me know when he gets home. Tell Dylan I am sorry too. Horrible!

Post a Comment