Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Someone took my Dog  

Posted


This morning my Dog DB was outside. Around 8:00am I saw him run around the house, I got up to look and saw a vehicle outside, I wasn't fully dressed so I ran upstairs to get dressed. I looked out my blinds and saw a woman sitting in the passenger side. When I got downstairs they were driving away so I looked out the window to make sure DB wasn't in the way. I didn't see him. So I went outside to look to see if they left anything they hadn't. That's when I started calling for DB to see where he had gone. No response. So I grabbed the toner and started beeping him. He never came. Two hours later he still isn't home so I am convinced those people took him. I have filed a police report.

How could someone drive up to a house with 2 cars parked outside and take a dog? On mothers day of all things.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 11, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment