Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Mothers Day  

Posted

Happy Mothers Day

I often question how I am doing as a Mother. One thing I want for my kids is to be kind and to know the difference between right and wrong.

Last Sunday the Priest called up the deploying soldiers. Terry walked up and as the Priest was givng them his blessing I started crying, I was trying not to for the boys sake, but Dylan could see me.

He patted me on the back and said " It's okay Mom, Kirk is in Heaven he will look out for Dad".

Dylan didn't just say that to make me feel better, he really believes it. If Dylan believes in Heaven he must have faith in God and Jesus. So maybe I have done one thing right.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 11, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment