Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Guess what I found  

Posted


Okay this is going to age me quickly, but I went to the garage to find the charger for the Fisher Price jeep that Jason wants to ride on our wonderful 4 acres and I looked in a box and I found some records. I would love to find a record player right now and play them. Wonder if they are worth anything on ebay. I am sure the Eagles Live would sell. And I just loved that Styx album. Wow where did the years go? By the way still haven't found the charger. Don't you just love moving!!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

ok, so i'm dork...we've got a record player. just need a needle to play them. i'll check into it...

Post a Comment