Time and Temperature in Afghanistan

Task Force Spartan

Stressful week  

Posted

Along with the stress of having a spouse deployed throw in a little PMS and wow do things get ugly. It was a long, very quiet weekend and I wasn't feeling very positive. The whole unknown with housing is killing me, right now I am 2nd to be offered a house (haven't I been here before). I am still trying to hold out for a house in the area where Dylan will not change schools. Let me just add here that right now there are no houses open in either neighborhood so that is not preventing me from getting a house. Either way it won't matter if many more Key and Essential come on the list. As they sign in I drop, they will always be offered a house before me. So here is the equation I need, houses in Rhicard Hills to open up before any more K&E come on the list. Seems pretty simple to me. Let's pray it happens sooner rather than later.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I'll loan you our St. Joseph...it worked for us. I'm praying for you.

Post a Comment